I own a handmade jewelry store. I have a page on Etsy, of course, since this is the best place for crafters such as myself to gather to sell their goods. But, I wasn’t happy with the response that I received on the site. I decided to expand operations and began using social media. So glad that I did and wish that I hadn’t waited so long to make the transformation.
Instagram has so far been the best sites for me to use. I’ve gained a lot of new fans off the site and my cells have dramatically increased. Best of all, I find a lot of enjoyment in the site, whereas there was nothing exciting going on at the Etsy platform. So now, I profit more and enjoy my time and that’s a winning combination.
Recently, I decided that buying 100 Instagram followers would be a good idea and I was right. A lot of other people had explained to me how this marketing technique benefited them and it really piqued my curiosity. I wanted to know more and once I learned, it made sense.
I made the decision to buy 100 followers, although I could have bought more or fewer. What was so special about the number 100 you ask? The number itself isn’t special to me. But, when added to a buy followers project, it is a very beautiful number. I chose to buy 100 because:
- I didn’t think that adding 100 new followers to the account would look suspicious. The last thing that I wanted was to tick off Instagram and compromise my account.
- 100 is a cool number. It’s not too big and not too small. It’s just-right!
- The cost to purchase 100 was very reasonable. When I compared my options, it seems this provided me with the best deal of all. If there is one thing that I love more than anything else, it is a terrific deal!
- Most of my friends bought 100 followers, so I thought I’d follow the trend since it seemed to work for their needs. Jump on the bandwagon? Yes, I will.
- It was really easy to buy. The hardest part of the entire ordeal was choosing the actual company to work with. I was taken aback by the large number of companies selling followers!
- I felt that 100 followers added to my account would attract just the right amount of attention so I wouldn’t become overwhelmed with the happenings on the page.
You’re free to buy the number of followers best suited for your marketing needs. But, it was the number 100 that stood out to me. Buying 100 Instagram followers was so simple and perhaps one of the best things I’ve done to market my handmade jewelry in some time. I encourage other marketers to follow in my footsteps and those of many other marketers before me. I am proof positive that buying likes and followers is a simple way to do great things for your brand.